Welcome to the Saturday Round Up. Those of you who have been around here for a while will recognize that the Saturday Round Up has been revived and reworked for 2017. It’s a new year and a fresh start.
Come and share your links each week with us. The focus of the week will change, although the schedule is very simple. I will gray out all except the current week, so you can see the focus and plan for later.
Faith and Family — Share blog posts focusing on Christian faith (yes, this is where you can post those devotions, Bible studies, articles on Christian living, etc) OR on relationships, both in and out of your family. Posts about being a better friend, raising great children, step-parenting and more. – January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, April 29, May 27, June 24, July 22, August 19, September 16, October 14, November 11, December 9
Food from Farm to Table – Share blog posts that are about food. It’s as simple as that. Livestock, gardening, cooking, food storage and food preservation. January 14, February 11, March 11, April 8, May 6, June 3, July 1, July 30, August 26, September 23, October 21, November 18, December 16
Health and Wellness – Share blog posts that are about creating health and wellness in your life. This could be directly health-related, or it could be about self-improvement, simplicity and sustainable living. January 21, February 18, March 18, April 15, May 13, May 13, June 10, July 8, August 5, September 2, September 30, October 28, November 25, December 23
Home and Finance – Share blog posts about alternative energy and fuels (from solar power to bicycling), frugality, homemaking, organization and cleaning, homeschool and preparedness/survival topics. January 28, February 25, March 25, April 22, May 20, June 17, July 15, August 12, September 9, October 7, November 4, December 2, December 30
- Share up to THREE blog posts related to the topic of the week. Please don’t abuse that. The system won’t allow you to add posts that you’ve already shared with us.
- All on topic posts will be PINNED.
- Posts can be old or new.
- No direct links to Etsy shops or other sites that are purely for sales.
- Posts about giveaways, reviews and products for sale are allowed if they are on topic.
- If you want to be featured, I must be able to download a graphic from your post.
- I have the right to remove any submission that is offensive or completely off-topic.