Another week has come and gone and it’s SUNDAY! Not only is it Sunday, but we’ve been doing this for sixteen weeks. This deserves a cookie or something. Welcome to Sustainable Sundays – the best link party focused entirely on eco friendly, sustainable practices. We’d love to have you link up posts about gardening, upcycling, homesteading, natural foods and recipes (nothing from a box!), reducing, reusing, and recycling.
Well, this has been an exciting week and not really in a good way. Last Sunday evening, a woman smashed her car into ours while I was parked at a coffee shop. Our Ford Flex is in pretty good shape – just a large dent in the panel above one tire – but I have an impressive case of whiplash. I think the meds they gave me are called Flexor? Anyway, they’re powerful. When I take one, I fall asleep for about twelve hours. The doctor asked me today if I was doing stretches after taking them. I said, “No, I sleep after taking them. That’s all. Just sleep.” Anyway, he assured me that it’s soft tissue injuries and that I will gradually get better.
Danielle is still madly working away at her 30 Day DIY Gift Series – 30 video tutorials that you are really going to want to check out.
Most Visited Post: Blackberry Lemon Marmalade / 3 Winks Design
Most Social: School Bag Makeover / The Boondocks Blog
Danielle @ DIYDanielle.com is a stay-at-home mom turned DIY and ecofriendly focused blogger.
Between sewing, upcycling, and woodworking projects, Danielle loves to read, play with her dogs, try to keep her garden alive, and investigate new exciting ways to go green. Danielle also wrote the book, “A Complete Guide to Using, Laundering, and Sewing Reusable Cloth.
Marie @ JustPlainMarie.ca spent three years living in an off-grid “cabin in the woods” and learned to appreciate the value of all resources – especially ones that must be hauled in and out. Moving to a tiny village (because running water is important), she remains devoted to sustainable and self-reliant living, no matter where you are.
Marie is the author of “A Cabin Full of Food.”
Following us on social media isn’t required. If you love our content, please follow us. If not, that’s cool too!
Simple Party Rules
- Link up to three posts that you’ve created that you’d consider relevant to the topic of sustainability. We reserve the right to delete any link that does not appear to fit the theme of this link party.
- Links are shuffled so regardless of when you add your link, the link will show up in various different locations.
- No Etsy shops or affiliate links please. Giveaways are fine if they are part of a relevant and informational post (ie. you write a post about how to compost and giveaway a tumbling bin).
- Don’t link and run! Visit some of the other posts, leave a comment, pin, stumble, etc. the posts you love. We’re here to support our fellow sustainable living bloggers!
- By linking, you agree that the photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Please note – if we can’t “grab” a photo from your site, we can’t feature you!
- We are hoping to feature one person each week who was the “most social.” I know a lot of people link and run. It happens, it’s not cool, but it’s hard to truly track. But for the people who spend time checking out other people’s links and sharing them, this feature is for you. Leave comments on other people’s blogs, share their posts on social media, and add the hashtag #SustainableSundays so we can easily find you.
- Please grab the party button below and place it anywhere you desire on your site. This is a great way to show others your features and lead them to other sustainable blogs and materials. The code below is no follow code to comply with FTC guidelines.
[inlinkz_linkup id=661548 mode=1]